5 videos to help you better understand the current pandemic
Edited by J Cameron
Here at FightPandemics, we know it can be difficult to find reliable information about public health crises.
Maybe you’re up to date on the latest information about COVID-19, but in case you aren’t, we’ve curated a list of five videos to help you better understand the current pandemic. Check out these short clips to learn more about the way coronaviruses interact with our body, the process that leads to illness, and the reason it takes us so long to develop a vaccine.
1. What is a coronavirus? — Elizabeth Cox, Ted-Ed (5:15)
2. The Coronavirus Explained & What You Should Do — Kurzgesagt (8:34)
3. Recognizing Day to Day Signs and Symptoms of Coronavirus — FreeMedEducation (3:50)
4. How soap kills the coronavirus — VOX (3:44)
5. The Coronavirus Vaccine Explained — AsapScience (10:39)
Was this post helpful? We want to hear from you! Which videos did we miss? Tell us in the comments below.
Stay safe out there. Let’s fight this pandemic together!